Monday, October 29, 2012

Yummy Mummy Pizzas

Yum
Halloween is on my mind.. can you tell?  I love finding cute ideas to make Halloween fun for my kids.  I found this idea on the internet and I knew I had to make these Mummy Pizzas.  They looked so fun and easy so I knew it would be a great treat to make with my kids.  They loved making their own mummies and it was as much a "krafting" project as it was a recipe/meal.  I don't know if I can wait until next Halloween to make these muffins again.... we may just have to make them throughout the year.

Ingredients:
English Muffins toasted (as needed)
Pizza sauce of your choice
Sliced olives  (as needed)
String cheese  (as needed)

Directions:
Split muffins in half  and toast in toaster.  Then spread pizza sauce on top.  Place olives for eyes and then place pieces of string cheese to look like bandages.  Bake in oven until cheese melts and muffin gets toasted.  Enjoy.
 

Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.