Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Yum
 My husband came home yesterday and said he had a slice of pumpkin pie at work that was disappointing. I felt bad for him so I wanted to fix him a treat that would make him excited about pumpkin pie again.  I didn't have time to make a pumpkin pie from scratch, but I made him a fun pumpkin pie milkshake instead and he loved it.  This milkshake takes only a few minutes to make and you have the flavor of a pumpkin pie all in a refreshing creamy dreamy milkshake. 

Ingredients:
1/3 cup pumpkin puree (from a can- I used Libby's)
2/3 cup milk
1 cup vanilla ice cream
3-4 nilla wafer cookies
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
5-7 scrapes of freshly grated nutmeg
whipped cream (optional)

Makes 2 cups worth of milkshake. Serving 1-2 people

Directions:
Place all ingredients (with the exception of the whipped cream) and blend until smooth.  Top with whipped cream and serve chilled.  Enjoy.



Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.