romaine lettuce chopped
carrots grated or julienne
cucumber sliced (I like English cucumbers)
grilled chicken (recipe below)
grated parmesan cheese
red chilies minced or red bell pepper
caesar dressing (recipe below)
Directions: Add all ingredients together. Enjoy.
salt and black pepper
Directions: Heat olive oil in frying pan and add seasoned chicken breast. Pan fry both sides until fully cooked.
- 2 anchovy fillets (or to taste)
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup half and half cream or milk
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (to taste) (optional)
- buttermilk or half-and-half, for thinning
First mince/paste the anchovy fillets and garlic together. This must be the first step or the anchovies and garlic will not become a paste. Then add all the other dressing ingredients to the food process and blend well. Adjust seasonings to taste. If you want a thinner dressing add more buttermilk (or milk) as desired. Store in fridge, covered in a glass container for 3 or more hours before using (the flavors become stronger when left in the fridge for a longer time).
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/kittencals-famous-caesar-salad-116849#ixzz1z1FhvkpU
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.